Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato soup by me recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup by me recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup by me recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup by me recipe. To make potato soup by me you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup by me:
- Provide 8 of large peeled and cubed potatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Take 2 of stalks celery u can add more or less depends on ur taste buds.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes.
- Take 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of garlic salt or powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Provide 1 can of chicken broth.
- Take 4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Potato soup by me:
- Pour water in a pot add 1/2 can chicken broth add potatoes and vegetables bring to a boil.
- Add spices coke till potatoes are tender add red potatoes and cook til these soften but hold their shape this makes it a little chunkier.
- Sift flour into soup and add milk and stick of butter let melt and stir.
- Serve it up with all the toppings you want.
If you find this Potato soup by me recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.