Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crawfish etouffee recipe. You can cook easy crawfish etouffee using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crawfish Etouffee:
- Take 1 lb of peeled crawfish tails.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of liquid crab boil.
Steps to make Easy Crawfish Etouffee:
- Melt butter and saute onions, celery, green pepper and garlic until tender..
- Add cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Add crawfish tails. Stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add liquid crab boil and parsley. Serve over rice..
If you find this Easy Crawfish Etouffee recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.