Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mofongo con sopa de mariscos recipe. To cook mofongo con sopa de mariscos you only need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- You need of soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of crab meat.
- Take 1 lb of lobster meat.
- You need 1 lb of scallions.
- Provide 3 small of pottatoes.
- You need 1 pints of chicken broth.
- Take 1 pints of watter.
- You need 4 tbsp of sofrito Goya.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onnion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Use of mofongo.
- Use 7 large of green planters.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 gallon of canola oil.
Steps to make Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- cook soup.
- dice potatoes in small cubes.
- add all ingredients (except corn starch)in a large pot.
- bring to a boil.
- add corn starch to thicken broth.
- cook mofongo.
- peel and cut plantains in 1 inch pieces.
- deep fry plantains till golden brown.
- mash plantains while adding olive oil to keep moist.
- add bacon bits and minced garlic.
- form mashed plantains in small balls.
- serve meal!!!!.
- place plantain balls inside bowl and cover with soup.
If you find this Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.