Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to even my husband is convinced! soupy tenshin-don recipe. To cook even my husband is convinced! soupy tenshin-don you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don:
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Get 3 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Get 5 of cm of the white part Japanese leek.
- Use 150 ml of ★Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Chicken stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Get 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ★ Chinese seasoning (Chinese soup stock).
- Use 1 tsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 dash of less than a tablespoon Katakuriko.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of Hot cooked rice.
Steps to make Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don:
- Finely chop the Japanese leek. Tear the imitation crab meat into bite-sized pieces..
- In a pot, bring the ingredients marked with ★ to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of katakuriko dissolved in water, let it thicken, and turn off the heat after adding sesame oil..
- Beat the eggs, add them to the ingredients from step 1, heat oil in a pan, and make fluffy scrambled eggs. (Make sure not to overcook them!).
- Put rice in a bowl, add the ingredients from Step 3, and cover with the sauce from Step 2..
If you find this Even My Husband Is Convinced! Soupy Tenshin-don recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.