Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's seafood pot pie recipe. To make sheree's seafood pot pie you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Use 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Take 1 of *** cooking spray.
- You need 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Provide 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 3 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Use 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Get 1 of small onion, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter..
- Use 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
If you find this Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.