Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato soup recipe. You can cook creamy potato soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Potato Soup:
- You need 6 of bacon strips, diced.
- Take 3 cup of cubed peeled potatoes (about 3 medium).
- Take 1 can of 14 1/2 oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each celery seed, salt, & pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of velveeta cheese, shredded or cubed.
- Get 2 of green onions, thinly sliced (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Potato Soup:
- In large sauce pan, cook bacon until crisp, drain. Same pot add potatoes, broth, carrots, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes on medium heat..
- Combine flour and milk, slowly until smooth; add to soup. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes..
- Add cheese, stir until melted and soup is heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
If you find this Creamy Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.