Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's 2 bean, spinach and garlic soup recipe. You can cook sig's 2 bean, spinach and garlic soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup:
- Take 750 ml of fresh vegetable stock.
- Use 1 can of borletti beans, drained weight about 150 grams.
- Provide 1 can of cannelloni beans , drained weight about 150 grams.
- Get 6 of waxy small potatoes cut into quarters.
- Get 250 grams of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of raspberry or red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Use 1 of to 2 slices of medium cut white bread.
- Get 3 of or 4 large cloves of smoked garlic if possible, if not available use ordinary.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 large of hardboiled egg, whites only.
Steps to make Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup:
- Add the potatoes to a pot with 500 ml of the stock..
- Drain the beans into a sieve and run under cold water until the water runs clear add to the pot with the potatoes and boil for ten or so minutes..
- Add the spinach , there is no need to chop it as it will wilt then add the vinegar and let it gently boil for another ten minutes..
- Chop the peeled garlic into halves and pull the bread into bits. Heat the olive oil in a pan , brown both the garlic and bread together but do not burn , remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Hard boil your egg, cool and separate white from yolk, (only egg white to be used).
- When drained put into a blender with the spices and blend roughly.
- Then add the hardboiled egg white only blend again.Now add the rest of the stock to this mixture and blend until it becomes a glossy light coloured cream.
- Pour this gently into your soup. This will thicken your soup ..
- Let boil until it is thick like a broth ..
- Season with salt if needed , serve with rustic bread ..
If you find this Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.