Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower and potato soup recipe. To make cheesy cauliflower and potato soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup:
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Take 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1.5 lbs of russet potatoes.
- Use 4 cups of vegtable roth.
- Use 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of Fresh cracked pepper.
- Take 8 oz of shedded medium cheddar cheese.
- Provide 3 of green onions.
Steps to make Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup:
- Dice onion and add to soup pot along with minced garlic and olive oil. Saute until the onion is soft.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the pot along with vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn tge heat to high and bring pot to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes and cauliflower are extremely soft.
- Add evaporated milk to soup. Use immersion blender to puree mixture..
- Once soup is pureed, season with smoked paprika, salt and fresh cracked pepper (10-15 cranks).
- Heat soup to add cheese, one handful at a time until fully melted..
- Serve with sliced green onions for an added pop of flavor..
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.