Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry butternut squash soup recipe. To make thai curry butternut squash soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 3 ounces of oil.
- You need 1 of each Vidalia onion-small dice.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic- chopped fine.
- Use 2 tablespoons of ginger- chopped fine.
- Use 1 of each butternut squash(about 2.5 pounds)-peeled,seeded and large dice.
- Provide 6 of small carrots- small dice.
- Provide 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel,seed and cut the butternut squash in large chunks,dice carrots and onions to a small dice..
- In a pot add the oil and sweat the onions in the stock pot for 5-10 minutes covered Med heat until translucent..
- Add the chopped garlic and ginger and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots,squash and chicken stock in pot with the onions and bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes..
- When the carrots and the butternut squash are tender the soup should be carefully purred in a blender or food processor. This should be done in small batches and covered with a towel as not to spray hot soup all over you..
- Return to the sauce pan and add 1 can of coconut milk and red curry paste and bring to a light simmer..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and brown sugar..
- Some people like it spicy so add addition red curry paste or any other type of hot spicy ingredient that you like..
- We add fried onions and chopped bacon as a garnish.
If you find this Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.