Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe. You can have #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- Provide 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of medium green zucchini, diced.
- Use 4 of stems of brocoli, peeled & diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cauliflower, diced.
- Use of Carrot leafs & stems from 2 bunch of garden carrots, chopped.
- Take to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of water.
Steps to make #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan):
- In a large pot, heat up the oil at medium/high heat and cook the onion for one minute, stirring often..
- Add the zucchini and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the brocoli and the cauliflower and cook for another minute, stirring often..
- Add the carrot leafs & stems, fresh ground black pepper and mix well..
- Add the vegetable broth and the water, mix well, bring to boil and let cook uncover for 20 minutes..
- Transfer in blender or food processor to purée. Add water if too thick..
- Transfer back in pot to reheat..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this #zerowaste soup / vegetable scraps soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.