Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper and vegetable soup recipe. To cook roasted red pepper and vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 24 oz. of jar sweet roasted red peppers, drained.
- Take 2 cups of carrots, diced canned is ok but drain & rinse.
- Use 2 cups of potatoes, peeled & diced (canned ok but drain & rinse).
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of tomatoes, diced or crushed variety w/ juices.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz.) of Chicken broth, can substitute vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of basil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup:
- If you roast your own red peppers, get busy. I use jarred red peppers and drain in a colander..
- Peel and roughly chop (we are gonna puree once cooked) carrots, potatoes and onions. If you use any canned vegetables, drain and rinse them off. I find that rinsing canned vegetables helps to improve the taste and removes the flavors of the canning process. If you think I've lost my mind on this one that's ok too, but try it :).
- I had a crazy schedule so I threw vegetables, broth, tomatoes and seasonings in the crockpot on high until I was ready to puree. If you use a pot on the stove top, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cooking time will depend on if you used canned or fresh but make sure you cook long enough to puree successfully..
- Once all the veggies are fall apart soft or you return home from chaos……Puree until smooth, using either a stand or submersion blender. Salt and pepper to taste..
- I store in the fridge and it's my delicious lunch for the week. Enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.