Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. You can have broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Provide 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- You need 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Use 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Use 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.