Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup recipe. To cook cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 2 of med onions, diced.
- Provide 5 of med potatoes, diced.
- Get 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 tsp of each thyme and oregano.
- Take 1-900 ml of carton chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of old cheddar cheese, thinly sliced.
- Provide to taste of Himalayan salt.
Instructions to make Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup:
- Melt butter in large pot on med high heat. Add onion and sauté until soft and slightly browned..
- Add potatoes, cauliflower, thyme, oregano and chicken broth. Cook 15-20 mins until cooked and soft..
- Turn heat down to med/low. Add milk and stir to combine. With a hand blender, purée the soup until smooth..
- Stir in cheddar until melted. Taste and add salt, as needed..
If you find this Cauliflower, potato & cheddar soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.