Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To cook bacon cheddar broccoli soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 3 ounces of butter.
- Provide 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- You need 1 pound of broccoli flowerets — rough chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of of red bell pepper — small diced.
- Provide 1 cup of Sweet onion — small diced.
- Take 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 8 ounces of half and half.
- Get 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Use 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.