Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breadfruit Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breadfruit Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breadfruit curry recipe. You can cook breadfruit curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breadfruit Curry:
- Get 1 of breadfruit.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Use 5 of Curry leaves.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed's.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of For tempering.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Take 2 teaspoon of musterd seeds.
- Use 3 of dried chillies.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 5 of Curry leaves.
Steps to make Breadfruit Curry:
- Clean and cut the breadfruit. Add it to a pan. Add water, Curry leaves, salt, Onion, chilli powder, garlic, turmeric, fenugreek seed's and mix well..
- Let the breadfruit Curry cook for 25 minutes. or until the Curry becomes tender. Then add coconut milk..
- Cook on low fire. For 10 minutes. Once the Curry reaches a thick consistency switch off the stove..
- For tempering. Pan on a low fire added oil add musterd seeds. Onion Curry leaves. Cook for 1 minutes. Then add red chillies. Temper until all ingredients turn Golden colour. Pour the tempering in to Curry. Serve with rice and Curry..
If you find this Breadfruit Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.