Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. To cook instant pot vegan split pea soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- Get 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery.
- Provide 2 of bay leafs.
- Get 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Provide To taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.