Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- Take 2 of medium potatos.
- Provide 1 of large garlic clove.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Get 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Steps to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.