Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana dal tamater curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana dal tamater curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal tamater curry recipe. To make chana dal tamater curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana dal tamater curry:
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Chana dal tamater curry:
- Wash & soak chana dal for 30 minutes.
- Take a pressure cooker add chopped onions & tomatoes,chana dal, oil, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, kasuri methi and a two cups of water.
- Cover the lid & cook till 3 whistles Now open it and sauté until the oil separates.
- Then add garam masala powder & coriander leaves now add half cup of water and keep it on low flame for about 5 minutes and off the flame.
- The delicious vegetarian chana dal tamatar curry is ready relish with rice or chapati..
If you find this Chana dal tamater curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.