Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Provide 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Provide 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Use 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- Use 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Instructions to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.