Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger carrot soup recipe. You can cook ginger carrot soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Carrot Soup:
- Get 4-5 of carrots.
- You need 4 of small (400 g) potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 cups of broth or water.
- Use 1 of thumb fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of dry thyme or 2 branches fresh.
- Use 1 Tbsp of butter (or olive oil).
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use to taste of chives, parsley or coriander (optional to garnish).
Instructions to make Ginger Carrot Soup:
- Slice the carrots, cube the potatoes and mince the onion and ginger..
- Saute onions in olive oil or butter until soft. Add the potatoes and carrots and saute them briefly..
- Add the ginger, thyme and enough broth or water to cover the vegetables. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes until the carrots are soft..
- Once the carrots are soft, puree everything in a blender or food processor (Skip this step if you want a chunky soup). Return to pot and reheat if necessary..
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Divide into bowl and garnish with chives and/or parsley..
If you find this Ginger Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.