Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect "Faked" Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Faked" Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Faked" Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "faked" potato soup recipe. You can have "faked" potato soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Faked" Potato Soup:
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of stalk celery.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- Provide 1 of half a poblano pepper.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of box of chicken stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 1 of bacon to taste.
- Provide 1 of bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Take 2 of Tbsp olive oil.
- Provide 1 of for garnish I like grated cheddar, sour cream, bacon crumbles and green onion..
Instructions to make "Faked" Potato Soup:
- Add the olive oil to a large pot on medium/high heat..
- Rough chop all the veggies except the bay leaf, and saute with Cajun seasoning to taste, until softened..
- Add a little bacon for flavor:).
- Add your stock and bay leaf and bring too a boil..
- Boil for 10 minutes..
- Remove bay leaf and carefully puree soup in batches. Be sure to cover blender lid with a towel to prevent explosions;).
- Once pureed, add back to cooking pot and simmer..
- Add cream and stir well..
- Gently simmer for 20 minutes. Add some more bacon and chopped green onion..
- If too thick, you can thin out with more stock, or cream. Serve and enjoy:).
If you find this "Faked" Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.