Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dudhi muthiya (Bottle gourds muthiya) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi muthiya (Bottle gourds muthiya) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi muthiya (bottle gourds muthiya) recipe. To make dudhi muthiya (bottle gourds muthiya) you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dudhi muthiya (Bottle gourds muthiya):
- Take 1 bottle of gourd.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of jowar flour.
- Get 1 cup of besan.
- Use 1 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ajwain.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Til.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take as needed of Green coriander.
Instructions to make Dudhi muthiya (Bottle gourds muthiya):
- Method : Peel bottle gourd wash and grate. Take one bowl add grated bottle gourd add jowar,wheat flours, besan jeera, ajwain, Til, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, sugar, 1 lemon juice, red chilli powder, dhaniya jeera powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida,salt. Now mix all the ingredients well if required add water carefully because bottle guard released water. knead the dough..
- Now make rolls from the dough. Keep in a greased thali and steam for 20 to 25 minutes on medium to high flame..
- After cooling the roll up to room temperature cut into the pieces..
- Put one pan on flame add little oil and roast the muthiya make it crisp from outside..
- Now take one tadka pan add oil mustard seeds curry leaves and asafoetida and prepared tadka and pour on muthiya. Sprinkle some coriander leaves. Serve with hot tea..
If you find this Dudhi muthiya (Bottle gourds muthiya) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.