Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe. To make paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Take 6 cup of butternut squash, cubed or 1 large.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 2 of Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- Take 2 of jalapeno, seeded.
- Provide 6 oz of bacon, crisp and chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika, smoked.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper.
Steps to make Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno:
- Combine to 7 ingredients in a stock pot, cook on low heat for 4 to 6 hours..
- Blend or puree after 4 – 6 hours. An immersion blender is ideal for this. If you don?t have one, let your mix cool before transferring it to a blender or food processor..
- Garnish with jalapeno rounds, paprika and bacon..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- Adapted from Paleopot.com recipe.
If you find this Paleo butternut squash soup with jalapeno recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.