Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean coconut soup w/shrimp recipe. You can have black bean coconut soup w/shrimp using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Prepare of Stew.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 packages of sazon vegetable season.
- Take 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- You need 15 medium of thawed shrimp.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 can of black beans.
- Provide 1 1/4 small of carrot.
Instructions to make Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp:
- Heat oil in a pot and saute garlic on high heat..
- Add beans, sliced carrots, and curry powder and stir lightly 2 min..
- Pour in coconut milk and water then stir lightly.
- Sprinkle in Sazon, add broccoli, and shrimp. Then lower fire to simmer..
- Simmer for about 30 to min..
- Option #2: Remove shrimp, puree cooked soup & veggies.
- Strain soup, then add shrimp back to soup.
If you find this Black Bean Coconut Soup w/Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.