Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato soup – simple and savory recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato soup – simple and savory recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato soup – simple and savory recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato soup – simple and savory recipe. You can cook tomato soup – simple and savory using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato soup – simple and savory:
- Take 8 of nice plump tomatoes.
- Use 3/4 cup of small diced celery with some of the leaves.
- Provide 3/4 cup of small diced onion.
- Provide 3 clove of s of fresh garlic minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of marsala/red cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper/pepper.
- You need 1 of Sugar to taste if desired.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream, optional.
- Get 2 of or 3 fresh basil leaves julienned.
Instructions to make Tomato soup – simple and savory:
- Clean tomatoes and cut into quarters and puree in blender, leave in blender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in saucepan on low-med heat, saute celary and onions then add the garlic..
- If you want your soup chunky add tomato puree to saucepan. If you want smooth soup add saute mixture to blender and puree all together to desired texture.
- Pour puree into saucepan, rinse blender with a bit of water and add to saucepan. Add red wine and simmer for 10 min or so.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you desire it creamy, remove from heat, stir in the baking soda (it will foam a bit) then slowly add the cream and stir..
- Garnish with basil and ENJOY!.
If you find this Tomato soup – simple and savory recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.