Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Itilian sausage & squash soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Itilian sausage & squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Itilian sausage & squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to itilian sausage & squash soup recipe. You can cook itilian sausage & squash soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Itilian sausage & squash soup:
- Use 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1" chunks..
- Use 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground dried sage.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 2 cup of packed baby spinach.
- Get 3 tbsp of brandy.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Itilian sausage & squash soup:
- Brown sausage in 1 tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium high heat until cooked through drain and set aside..
- Sweat onion and garlic in 1 tbsp. oil in a large pot over meafium heat until soft, 5 min. Increase heat to medium high , add squash and pepper flakes, and sautaé 5 min..
- Stir in broth and water, bring to a boil,and simmer until squash is verry soft, about 10 min..
- Purée soup with a handheld blender,then add bell pepper, cream, sage, and sugar; simmer until bell pepper is temder,about 5 min. Stir in brandy, and sausage, and simmer until spinich wilts and sausage is heated through, about 2 min; season with salt and black pepper..
If you find this Itilian sausage & squash soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.