Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup recipe. You can cook mike's extra spicy thai shrimp noodle soup using 36 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Use of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 1 Pound of LG Shrimp [presteamed deshelled & deveined].
- Provide of ● For The Broth.
- Provide 32 oz of Vegetable Or Seafood Stock.
- Get 32 oz of Box Beef Stock.
- You need 10 of Thai Chillies [left whole].
- Provide 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [rough chopped].
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Peppercorns.
- Take 1.5 of " Fresh Ginger Cube.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Leaves Fresh Cilantro.
- Use Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take 1/4 of Fresh Lime Wedge.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Dried Shii-Take Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Stalk of Lemongrass [smashed].
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion [quartered].
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fresh Chopped Chives.
- Take 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed].
- You need 1/2 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 3 of Stars Anise.
- You need 1 Dash of Dried Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Your Choice But Boil Separately.
- You need of ● For The Side Options [to taste or as needed].
- Take of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need of Chopped Thai Chillies.
- You need of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need Leaves of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Use of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Coconut Milk.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Add everything in the Broth section to a pot. Simmer inn low four one hour. Your broth will have reduced by then..
- In the meantime chop all off your vegetables add herbs you desire from the Sides section..
- Drain your broth and reserve all clear fluids. Disregard your vegetables..
- Fine strained broth pictured..
- Boil your choice of noodles as per manufactures directions. Drain..
- .Add your noodles broth and shrimp to your bowls..
- Serve this spicy soup hot or cold. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.