Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chana daal curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana daal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana daal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana daal curry recipe. You can cook chana daal curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana daal curry:
- Take 1 of medium size bottle guard (lauki).
- Use 1 cup of chana daal.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Use 4 of garlic buds (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare 1 of " ginger pc (chopped in small pcs).
- Take 4-5 of green chilli (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare 1 of medium size tomato (cut in med size).
- Get 1 cup of chopped cilantro leaves.
- Get of Spices: 1 pinch garam masala powder.
- Use 1 of bay leaf, 1 black big cardamom, 2 cloves.
- You need of Cumin seeds, heeng.
- You need 1/2 tb of spoon red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Get 1 tb of spoon sabzi masala powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 2 tb of spoon desi ghee.
- Take of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Chana daal curry:
- Boil the chana daal and lauki in a cooker (add 1 pinch turmeric powder n 2 tb spn salt as per ur taste) for half an hour (medium flame).
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put bay leaf, black cardamom, cloves. Add cumin seeds and heeng.
- Add chopped ginger garlic. Do not fry it much. Add chopped onion and green chilli. When it becomes golden brown add 2 tb spn desi ghee and sliced tomato and all spices (powder) and salt as per ur taste and fry it till all the tomatoes become soft..
- Once masala fries well then add boiled chana daal and lauki and cook for 10 mins in med flame. In the end add chopped coriender leaves. Chana daal curry is ready..
If you find this Chana daal curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.