Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup with quinoa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup with quinoa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup with quinoa recipe. You can have minestrone soup with quinoa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup with quinoa:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of carrot chopped.
- Take 1/4 of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Use 1/3 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of black beans.
- Use 1 Stick of green onion.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup with quinoa:
- Put oil in a pan and heat it up.
- Add chopped onions +carrots +1/4 chopped capsicum fry it for couple minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and mix it well and let it cook for few minutes add 4 cup vegetable stock let it comes to a boil and keep stirring in between.
- Once it comes to a boil add 1/3 cup uncooked and washed quinoa to it let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Italian seasoning and salt as per test add boiled black beans 1/2 cup and let it simmer for couple of minutes.
- In the and add a stick of green onion and simmer it some more add some more stock or water depending on how thick you want the soup to be.
- Bring to boil and there you go you can add some pasta if you want.
- Enjoy your soup in winter days.
If you find this Minestrone soup with quinoa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.