Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef and Green Bean Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and green bean casserole recipe. To cook beef and green bean casserole you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and Green Bean Casserole:
- You need of beef.
- Use 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of rest of casserole.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 lb of whole green beans, I used frozen.
- Provide 1/4 lb of fontina cheese.
- You need 10 oz of ripe black olives.
- Get 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Beef and Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- Mix tomato paste, beef, salt, garlic, and pepper. Cover the complete bottom of an oven safe dish with the ground beef mixture..
- Add green beans, fontina cheese, olives, crushed tomatoes, and parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake covered for one hour. Let sit 10 minutes, covered. Ground beef will shrink away from sides..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Beef and Green Bean Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.