Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chana Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana sabzi recipe. You can have chana sabzi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chana Sabzi:
- Prepare 2 cup of Chana/chickpeas (Soaked).
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste (see recipe).
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Take 3-4 of Green chillies slited.
- Get 1 of dried red chilli.
Steps to make Chana Sabzi:
- Soak the chana for overnight and cook it in pressure cooker. Add some salt in that..
- Take a pan, add oil. Once oil is hot add green chillies, curry leaves, dried red chilli and garlic-red chilli powder paste. Mix it well. Add coriander powder and turmeric. (see recipe).
- Add chana with water. (While you are cooking chana with water, don't drain the water. Add with chana.) Let it cook chana in that water again. Check the salt, we already added while boiling so if you need you can add some salt otherwise skip it..
- Keep half lemon's juice ready. Once Subzi is dry, add that in. Add some chopped coriander leaves..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Chana Sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.