Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai butternut & chicken soup recipe. To make thai butternut & chicken soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- Use 1 small of fresh chilli,chopped.
- Provide 15 ml of oil.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions.
- Get 30 ml of fish sauce.
- You need 15 ml of fresh lemon grass,chopped.
- Take 2 of chicken stock cubes,crumbled.
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- Use 500 grams of butternut,cut into bite size pieces.
- Take 400 ml of can of coconut cream.
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken,cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 30 ml of shredded fresh basil.
- Take 1 of fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- Suggestion: Sprinkle cut chicken pieces with a little soya sauce and cornflour,rub in using your fingers. This tenderises the chicken and seals in the juice. Place in fridge until needed..
- Heat oil in your wok-add garlic,spring onion,chilli,lemon grass and fish sauce..
- Cook,stirring,until spring onions are soft..
- Add stock cubes dissolved in boiling water,bring to the boil..
- Add butternut,simmer covered,for about 10 minutes..
- Stir in coconut cream,simmer uncovered,for 5 minutes or until butternut is tender..
- Take your chicken pieces from the fridge and fry in a pan until cooked..
- Add cooked chicken pieces to the soup and stir..
- Add the chopped fresh basil to the soup and stir..
- Serve soup sprinkled with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.