Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, onion, & potato omelette recipe. To make beef, onion, & potato omelette you need 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette:
- Get 10 of Eggs.
- Get 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) of Milk / Coconut milk.
- Take 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Honey.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ground beef.
- Take 1 of Onion *large.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatos *large.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Butter.
- You need to taste of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette:
- Peel onion and potatoes,.
- Chop onion and potatoes..
- Put water in a bowl and soak the potatoes for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Heat a pan and melt the butter..
- Stir-fry chopped onion and potatoes well with low heat..
- Add ground beef and stir-fry..
- Season it with salt & pepper and mix well..
- Stop the heat and put in a bowl to cool down and rest. *While cooling, the good flavor will soak deep inside the mixture..
- Make beaten eggs..
- Add milk or coconut milk, and honey to the beaten eggs and mix well in the bowl..
- Heat the pan to melt the butter for the egg mixture..
- Pour some egg mixture in the pan and scramble a few times when the bottom starts to be baked. *To not break the egg base, do not scramble a lot..
- Put some beef, onion, and potato mixture on the egg base..
- Lift up the edges and put them on the middle just above the ingredients to fold up and then shape it like an oval..
- Prepare the serving plate and put it on the pan with the bottom side up. Then, flip it out, both pan and plate together at the same time..
- Shape a little bit, decorate with ketchup, and done!.
- If you have leftovers, you can stir-fry all at one time, sprinkle cheese on it, and bake few mins. with a lid until the topping cheese is melted. It is also good!.
If you find this Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.