Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. To cook alaca soup (vegan) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Get 1 cup of green lentil.
- Use 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- Use 1.5 of white onions.
- Provide 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- Take 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 2 of red paprika peppers.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- Take of Dried ground mint.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Provide of Crushed Red Pepper.
Steps to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.