Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Spiced Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Spiced Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai spiced veg soup recipe. You can cook thai spiced veg soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Spiced Veg Soup:
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 4 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need of Hot water.
- Use 50 mls of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Thai Spiced Veg Soup:
- Fry the onions in the oil for 5 minutes until the onions are starting to soften..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry and stir the onions for a few minutes..
- Add the chopped veg, give it a good stir and then add enough boiling water to just cover the vegetables. Simmer until the veg is tender and soft..
- Allow the soup mix to cook slightly before blending, then stir in the coconut milk before serving..
If you find this Thai Spiced Veg Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.