Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) recipe. To make japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- You need 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- You need 100 g of carrot.
- Provide 100 g of daikon raddish.
- You need 100 g of gobo.
- Use 1 stick of green onion.
- Provide 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- Take 1 of tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..
If you find this Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.