Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose lots of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. To make mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup you need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Use of Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- Prepare of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Get 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Take 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- You need 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- Take 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- Take 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- You need 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- Get 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- Get 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Get 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide of Garnishments.
- Provide of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Provide of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Provide of Jalapeños [sliced].
- Take of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Basil.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- Use 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.