Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Get 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Take 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Provide 2 cans of black beans.
- Provide 1 can of great northern beans.
- Use 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 1 package of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Use 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Use 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.