Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pancakes recipe. To cook banana pancakes you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Pancakes:
- Prepare 1 of mashed banana.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Banana Pancakes:
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks..
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks)..
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing..
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape..
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate..
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5..
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted..
If you find this Banana Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.