Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ramen soup starters recipe. You can cook mike's ramen soup starters using 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Use of ● For The Herbs [pull from stems just prior to serving].
- Provide Leaves of Cilantro [no stems].
- You need Leaves of Thai Basil [no stems].
- Take Leaves of Mint [no stems].
- Use of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Take of Thin Sliced Cabbage [dashed with lime juice].
- You need of Chopped Bok Choy.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Jalepenos.
- Use of Minced Thai Chilies [we go nuts with these!].
- Get of Chopped Green Scallions.
- You need of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Take of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Get of Thin Sliced Carrots [peeled cut].
- Prepare of Fresh Crisp Bean Sprouts.
- Provide of Fine Grated Ginger.
- You need of Pickled Ginger.
- Provide of Fine Sliced Celery.
- Prepare of Blanched Sweet Peas.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Lemongrass.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Garlic.
- Take of Drained & Fine Chopped Water Chestnuts.
- Use of Drained & Fine Chopped Bamboo.
- Provide of Drained Sweet Baby Corn.
- You need of Seaweed Or Nori [aka kelp].
- Take of Dried Shitake Mushrooms [boil with broth for 7 minutes].
- Take of Cubed Tofu.
- Provide of ● For The Boiled Broth [as needed].
- Prepare of Simply Asia Soy Ginger Chicken Ramen Broth.
- You need of Low Sodium Beef Or Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of HanDashi [use sparingly – she's salty].
- Prepare of Beef Bones With Marrow.
- Provide of Korean Gochujang Paste.
- Get of Szechuan Chili Oil.
- Take of Bonito Flakes.
- You need of Dry Sake.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Mirin.
- Take of ● For The Sauces & Seasonings [to taste].
- You need of Sriracha.
- Get of Garlic Sriracha.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Premium Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Hoisin Sauce.
- Get of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Vietnamese Pho Starter.
- Take of Palm Sugar.
- Use of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use of Lime Wedges.
- Provide of ● For The Noodles [as needed].
- Use of Top Ramen Oriental Noodles [with seasoning packet].
- Get of Organic Ramen Noodles.
- Provide of Fresh Ramen Noodles.
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins [as needed – add last to broth].
- Get of Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Presteamed Shrimp.
- Use of Cubed Pre-Grilled Chicken.
- Use of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need of Thin Sliced Rare Prime Rib.
- Use of Thin Sliced Rare Peppered Brisket.
Instructions to make Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- Sorry. Not all ingredients could fit in the photo..
- I always keep a bag of these fresh chopped vegetables in the fridge for quick access. Just throw in a handful to each bowl of soup. It's important that you don't pull your Thai basil or cilantro leaves until just ready to serve. Otherwise they'll wilt quickly..
- Beef bones with marrow pictured..
- Small raw shrimp pictured..
- Pre-grilled chicken pictured. Cube strips..
- Rare thin sliced Prime Rib pictured..
- Rare thin sliced brisket pictured..
- Create your dish as you will!.
If you find this Mike's Ramen Soup Starters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.