Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tom yum goong soup 冬陰功湯 recipe. To cook thai tom yum goong soup 冬陰功湯 you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯:
- Prepare 2-3 spoons of tom yum paste.
- Use 1 pc of Fresh Thai Galangal Ginger.
- You need 4 sticks of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1-4 of chilli peppers.
- Use 1 spoon of fish sauce.
- Provide 8-10 pcs of Lime Leaves.
- Take of Straw Mushrooms preferred or fan mushrooms.
- Get of Fresh Shrimps/Clams/ Mussels/Scallops.
- Use of Cherry Tomatoes Preferred or Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of small can of coconut milk (optional).
- You need of Coriander (optional).
Instructions to make Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯:
- Ingredients. Sadly i cant get any cherry tomatoes, coriander and straw mushrooms which i would preferred. Will give another update if i cook it again..
- Clean those shrimp then take out those intestines before cooking and save up those shells and heads for the soup base. I would usually throw in those shrimp heads liquid into the broth also but some might think its disgusting so u can rinse it out if preferred..
- Around 1.5L to 2.5L of water depending how much u want, then boil the water together with the shells and heads for around 10 mins. Scoop out those shells and heads..
- During the processof the broth i would chop up other ingredients. For lazy folks like me i would just cut up those lemongrass vertically 6 cuts. Some would do it diagonally so up to you..
- When broth is ready throw in the mushrooms, lemongrass, chilli and ginger and boil for 10 mins in boosting the flavours out in High Heat. Then add in 1 spoon of Fish Sauce together with the Tom Yum Paste for a min. Taste test which you could taste the salt together with the paste but little bland. Dont be greedy or its gonna be very salty so do taste test while cooking coz the flavours will come out after 2 mins. Add in Coconut Milk if you have to get that creamy texture (i have left this out).
- Add Paste if still bland then add in Lime Leaves for a min then add the shrimp in Mid Heat. Shrimps/Seafood will cook within 1 min so do it at the end..
- After a min Switch Heat off, Squeeze in those Lime juice (DO NOT add Lime Juice while cooking or it will go bitter) throw in tomatoes and Corianders Mix Well. Serve Hot. Done..
- This is another pot i made adding the ingredients like coconut milk and Coriander into the mix.
If you find this Thai Tom Yum Goong Soup 冬陰功湯 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.