Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Laksa Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Laksa Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Laksa Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood laksa soup recipe. To make seafood laksa soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Provide 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- Use 2 cans of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Take of Grind onions.
- Use of Minced garlic.
- Get 10 pcs of shrimps.
- Provide 2 cups of scallops.
- You need 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- Use 20 pcs of tofu.
- Provide 10 pcs of kikiam.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Seafood Laksa Soup:
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk.
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!.
If you find this Seafood Laksa Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.