Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian curry noodle dumpling soup recipe. To cook asian curry noodle dumpling soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup:
- Use 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- Get 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 lb of Asian noodles.
- Get 20 of dumplings.
- Prepare 1 of scallions for garnish.
Steps to make Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup:
- in separate pot add water & bring to a boil….cook your noodles & dumplings …rinse in cool water & set aside….if you don't make your own dumplings you can use frozen dumplings…I will put up my dumpling recipe up at another time…I didn't want to make this too complicated a recipe.
- add oil into pot on medium heat & add the ginger & onion & saute until onion is clear.
- add your curry paste & mix in stirring until the paste dilutes into the oil….if too thick add a touch more of oil until the paste dilutes.
- add in the coconut milk & then the chicken stock & bring to a boil….reduce heat & let simmer for 15 minutes..
- add back in the noodles & dumplings & let simmer for a minute.
- take out some noodles & put in bowl…take out 5 dumplings & put on top of noodles…laddle some broth into bowl…garnish with scallions & serve.
- eat & enjoy!!!.
If you find this Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.