Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green vegetable soup recipe. You can cook thai green vegetable soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed vegetables (broad beans, bottle gourd, green papaya, french beans, carrots, radish & onion).
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Use 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1" of galangal, sliced.
- Provide 1 of fresh chilli, slit.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Thai green curry paste (store bought).
- Provide 3 cups of vegetable stock / water.
- You need 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemongrass stalk, cut into 3 pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 of pepper powder or to taste.
- You need as required of coriander leaves, lime leaves & fresh chilies to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Vegetable Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the Thai green curry paste on a low flame for a few seconds. Add all the chopped vegetables, lime leaves, lemon grass, galangal, green peas, fresh chilli, stock, salt and pepper powder..
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle. When cool, discard the galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves..
- Just before serving, add the coconut milk and heat through and serve in individual soup bowls, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, lime leaves and fresh chilies..
If you find this Thai Green Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.