Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao recipe. To cook lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of badi(amritsari vadi).
- Use 1 cup of Lauki(gourd) in small size.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use as needed of Turmeric powder.
- Take as needed of Mustard seed.
- Take as needed of Cinnamon.
- Use pinch of asafoetida.
- Take as needed of Cardamom.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- First cut badi in small size as shown in image. Turn on gas..
- Take pressure cooker put 1teaspoon oil.Sprink some mustard seed, asafolia,,cinnamon,cardamom..
- Add 1cup Rice with 2.5 cup of water. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Salt acc to taste. mix all well..
- Close the pressure cooker. Bake until 1whistle.garnish with curry leaves or coriander..
If you find this Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.