Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chiang mai noodle soup recipe. To cook chiang mai noodle soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Get 6 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Take 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely shaved palm sugar.
- Take 600 g of chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Get 800 g of cooked egg noddles.
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped coriander.
- Get of Lime wedge to serve.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Crispy Wonton Noodles.
- Take 16 of wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour..
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste..
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked..
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles..
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.