Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup recipe. You can cook mike's steamy asian chicken & dumpling soup using 33 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- You need of ● For The Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 of Whole Rotisserie Chicken Carcass [shreaded].
- Provide 3 Boxes of Chicken Broth [+ water].
- You need 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black Pepper Corn.
- You need 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Carrots [chopped].
- Use 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [chopped].
- Take 2 tbsp of Whole Pepper Corns.
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [left whole].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all to taste].
- Take of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Get of Minced Lemongrass.
- Use of Chives [chopped].
- Provide of Fresh Ginger [diced].
- You need Leaves of Thai Basil.
- Provide of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- Get Leaves of Cilantro.
- You need of Jalapeños [chopped].
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Get of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- Take of Lime Juice [+ wedges for serving].
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk [optional].
- Use of Sliced Cabbage.
- Provide of Sushi Nori [crumbled].
- Prepare of Szechuan Ginger Salt.
- Take of Szechuan Dried Pepper Corns.
- Get of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [shiitake or others].
- Provide of ● For The Dumplings.
- Use 1 Box of Small Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings [de-thawed].
Instructions to make Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup:
- Start with a 2 pound Rotisserie chicken..
- Shread meat and reserve chicken carcass..
- Create your broth. Place everything in the ● Chicken Stock Section in a large pot with tight fitting lid..
- Simmer broth for 6 hours – adding water as needed to create your stock..
- Strain stock and discard all boiled ingredients. Place clean, strained stock back on stove and bring back to a simmer..
- Szechuan Ginger Salt and Szechuan Peppers pictured..
- Fish Sauce, Soy Sauce, Water Chestnuts, Bamboo and lime pictured..
- Sushi Nori pictured..
- Fresh Thai Basil pictured..
- Cabbage and mushrooms pictured..
- Add all of your vegetables and seasonings to your chicken stock and simmer for 30 additional minutes..
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable Dumplings pictured..
- Add your de-thawed dumplings to your boiling stock. Stir quickly as so they don't stick to each other. When they float – know they're fully boiled and cooked..
- Fresh baked Baguette Bread pictured..
- This soup makes for great stormy day work lunches too..
- Serve this steamy soup with Thai Basil leaves, cilantro leaves, chives, lime wedges and fresh Baguette Bread. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steamy Asian Chicken & Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.