Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe. To make supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs:
- Use of Chicken marination.
- Provide 300-400 gm of Chicken breast pc.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika or black pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For soup.
- Take 2 cloves of grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Get 3 cups of veg chicken broth.
- Prepare of Recipe of broth is in shrimp thai soup.
- You need 2 of small carrots cut into cubes.
- Take 5-6 of spring onions stems or 3/4 cup sliced.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli or as per desire.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mushroom sliced (canned).
- You need 2 of chicken cubes or 1 tbs chinese salt.
- Use of Salt if needed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt I've added 3/4 tsp.
- Get 1 tbs of chopped rosemary (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of dried thyme (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- Use 3 tbs of cornflour dissolved in half cup water.
- Provide of Lemon juice of half lemon and slices of half lemon (optional).
- Provide 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs:
- Marinade the chicken with given ingredients for at least 10 to 20 minutes and then grill or bake or cook in frying pan on very slow flame…8 minutes from one side then turn and 8 minutes from other side.
- When the chicken will be tender and done….cool down and cut into cubes or small chunks or desired size….
- Now prepare all ingredients ready for soup.
- In a deep bottom pot add in oil and grated garlic….stir until get aroma…..
- Now add cubed carrots and stir it for 30 seconds….then stir in mushroom and broccoli….stir for 30 seconds and add veg chicken broth….
- Add veg chicken broth and 3 glass of water….bring to boil and add spring onions, turmeric powder,black pepper, rosemary, thyme and chicken cubes… cook for 1 minute….
- Now add cornflour dissolved in water and lemon juice…. Cook for 1 minute and add lemon slices just before serving….make sides just before 20 minutes to serve soup…..
- Supreme chicken veg soup is ready to serve…. yummilicious. And healthy and best in winters……
If you find this Supreme chicken veg soup with classic potatoes puffs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.