Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Leaf wrapped pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Leaf wrapped pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana leaf wrapped pork recipe. You can cook banana leaf wrapped pork using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Leaf wrapped pork:
- Prepare of —–pork—–.
- Prepare 1-3/4 pounds of ground pork.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed snack crackers, I used Ritz Crackers.
- Take 1/3 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Take 1/3 pound of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of –sauce—.
- Take 1/2 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of ———wrap———.
- Take 1 of large banana leaf.
Instructions to make Banana Leaf wrapped pork:
- Preheat oven 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the pork, salt eggs, garlic, parsley, and Ritz Crackers together..
- Put pork mixture on the leaf. Flatten out half of the pork mixture on part of the banana leaf..
- Then add half the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses to the center of the pork. Repeat with the other half of ingredients..
- Enclose the pork around the cheeses..
- Fold covering the pork with banana leaf and tie it up..
- Set wrapped pork in an oven safe dish and bake in oven for 1 hour. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and simmer 7 minutes serve on top of pork.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Leaf wrapped pork recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.