Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa (singaporean noodle soup) recipe. You can cook laksa (singaporean noodle soup) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup):
- Take 1 handful of noodles, boiled aldente.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boneless chicken (boiled and shredded).
- Provide 10-12 of prawns.
- You need 2 of eggs, hard boiled and quartered.
- Take 3 tbsps. of oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 inch of piece of galangal (thai ginger).
- Get 2 stalk of lemongrass (only the white part).
- Take 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
- You need 8 or to taste of whole dry red chilies.
- Get 2 tbsp. of shrimps (deep fried).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsps. of macadamia nuts/ peanuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 5-6 of kafir lime leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup):
- Grind the ingredients from onion to coriander-cumin powder into a paste with little water. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and saute the prepared masala paste till oil separates from the sides of the pan..
- Add the stock, salt to taste, prawns and kafir lime leaves. Simmer on low flame after the first boil for 8 minutes. Add the shredded chicken and simmer further for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and add the coconut milk and simmer on low flame for a minute..
- To serve, pour the soup in individual bowls and top up with the noodles and eggs. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.